Void Please

SmallJeff

Name:SmallJeff

SteamID:STEAM_0:1:118322948

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]:| Foxtrot 42 MDMK SmallJeff has played for 1961:11:46.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?:I would say that i have around a 8.5 knowledge of the clone wars as i have watched the netflix series around 3-4 times and understand a lot of what happens 

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?:My leadership skills are pretty good because I am a jedi master and my leadership skills need to be good because i have to take lead during the trials.I know im not supposed to talk about my purple boys but i was a 187th cmd/xo i was also an arcl so from my 187th days i have a lot of leadership skills from leading the batt when the bcmd went on loa so i was basically the leader of a batt for a week 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?:

Yes it happened before when the server first came out i went inactive because of school and forgot to put up an loa 

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce:I would like to produce a big event on the event server the event would be the battle of christosphis and i would need like 5 player droids then it would be everyone deploy then i would have some sobde to go destroy the shield generator and at the start everyone else is going to be playing defence while 212th and 501st to go on the flank.Then after the shield is destroyed then everyone would push up and destroy the droids and then move up to the command base where the admeral is being protected by some b1s and b2s once they capture and destroy the rest of the protective droids they would take him into custody then we would have some tech/interogation rp where we try to find out why they are there and where they came from and what their plans are to do after they have taken the planet.

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):Ummm since everything old on the forums got wiped i dont have any :(

Edited by SmallJeff