Silvers, Jags, Alexz GH Trio Event

silvers

Name: Silvers(Randwack), Jags, Alexz 

Who helped (If applicable): Bean, Keldeo, and Ben (helped with a lil bit so we will put u here :))

Event Name: Ghui Province Diplomacy

Summary of the story: Senator Yaeger comes into the base with his guards to discuss an alliance with the republic. They discuss about what is gonna happen, and a whole senate will be needed to decide if they can be an ally with the republic because of how big this diplomacy is. Yaeger holds a speech in DB about this, and at the end he gets shot and his guards either get killed or injured by the deathwatch and they attack. Yaeger survives and some other guards survive and they will have the meeting on Mandalore with the senators.

What was the result of the event?: Everything went as planned, plan almost got messed up because someone was about to find a cloaked person.

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: RP at first, setting a basis of the event, and then shoot em up with the death watch.

This event is gonna set up for a future event or maybe even deployment! :)

•  

-1 I ran into an event job on my way out of debrief and they spouted metagaming at me and pm-ed me about metagaming. If I run into an invisible person it does not count as metagaming, I did the nice thing and whisper at him as they shouted metagaming. 

7 minutes ago, Bro said:

-1 I ran into an event job on my way out of debrief and they spouted metagaming at me and pm-ed me about metagaming. If I run into an invisible person it does not count as metagaming, I did the nice thing and whisper at him as they shouted metagaming. 

Idk. Don't want to start an argument but it's strange how you walked to the very corner of the room. I wasn't a witness too but I got claims of the event Job saying you purposely walked into the corner to spot him. If that't true remember that you are NOT RC or SO. Meaning you can't spot any cloaked enemies. If you can see their name please refrain from calling it out. It's Fail RP.

8 minutes ago, [SR] Jags [ A] said:

Idk. Don't want to start an argument but it's strange how you walked to the very corner of the room. I wasn't a witness too but I got claims of the event Job saying you purposely walked into the corner to spot him. If that't true remember that you are NOT RC or SO. Meaning you can't spot any cloaked enemies. If you can see their name please refrain from calling it out. It's Fail RP.

This is starting to sound like an argument so I'll just end it here, a misunderstood situation of running on the outsides of the DB to not cause or alarm. Sorry for that type of misunderstanding but that is what happened and I wish not cause more trouble then what it is worth but that was my main issue during the event.