Blake's Game Master App

Blake

Name: Blake

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:200169289

How long have you Played on the Server [Hours]: | CG TKO 1stLT Blake has played for 938:51:30.

From 1-10, what would you rate your knowledge of the Clone Wars?: 8 1/2

How good are your Communication and Leadership Skills?: Very good I am a officer in the CG battalion so I have to be good at leader ship I was also hound so I had to communicate with 91st and there ARF. I have also GH many events so I know how to talk to event jobs and calm down there mingy ness. I was also a previos XO over on Icefuse so I had to have good of both skills plus I am also pretty imaginative. 

Do you understand that if you are Inactive, you will be removed from the program?: Yes I do

Give us an Event Idea that you would like to Produce: this would be a passive RP event we would have a military vender come to our ship to resupply it. They would land in Docking Bay and set up some trading stands but for military equipment. There would be some gonk droids running around the ship that got loose out of the container and the clones/Jedi would have to either disable it or lead them back to docking bay. Then we would have a naval go talk with High Command/Naval which ever is on and talk about what we need more of in terms of resupply. It is just mainly a player choice event 

Place Links Below of at least 2 Events you have been the GM for (Optional):

Edited by [SR] Blake [SA]
Added more detail/Changed Event Idea