Roleplayer of the Week

Heyo!

So for those not familiar with the roleplayer of the week that gets picked by the high command, this thread is for information or suggestions!

Role player of the week is decided by high command every week and given a TS tag for one week (revoked after the week) acknowledging their excellent roleplay and 1million credits.

We don't see everything so we are opening it up to the community to help us find candidates for this award! 

How can you nominate someone?

Reply to  this thread with:

Name of the person nominated:

What they did:

When they did it:

Any screenshots/videos to show this:

We will look through this during each high command meeting and if we think they did great we will give them the award!

Get out there and RP!

• Agree 1

Name of the person nominated: Konstantine 

What they did: Constantly acted in rp and provided his best to make sure naval maintains serous rp. He also tries best to help naval and make sure everything runs smoothly.

When they did it: everyday he is on

Any screenshots/videos to show just witness the man at work sometimes 

7 minutes ago, Washington said:

This is literally MoH but with a worse and cringy name

when did directors automatically become high command, I thought just because you're high staff still meant you had to work for positions, things really do change 

Since like always?

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

10 minutes ago, Washington said:

when did directors automatically become high command, I thought just because you're high staff still meant you had to work for positions, things really do change 

It's been around since before I was even a Director its something @Max started.

Directors run the server they manage Staff, Clones, Naval, and Jedi.

If you think Directors don't have to earn their positions your high af

• Agree 2

First off @Carter love this.

Secondly,

48 minutes ago, Washington said:

Just so you know Directors work their asses off every single day and I know from experience Chambers in particular works day in and day out so he has done more than anyone to "earn" that position.

• Agree 1

I was in Dooms Unit for a little while.

Well the reason I started it is to get players todo RP more whoever did the best RP would get 10$ it worked for a while a lot of people did a good job @Washington MOH was just a medal and I agree its stupid but there is nothing wrong with giving credit to someone who has great talent with RP standards all he gets is a tag and 10$ for a week and as I said MOH was a perma thing basically created to show off a tag in game.  IDK if it's useful now depending on how Tyzen runs things and I have not been on a lot to see if people RP hardcore anymore but yea also the RP of the week is kinda useless without the 10$ @Carter if you need me to do the paying thing I still will.

Edited by Max
  • Agree 3

There is no reason not to incentivise more Roleplay on the server, within the 501st we have a fair bit of Roleplay [Though some aspects can be improved though that comes with time] the problem some Roleplayers face is that it is almost the normal to not Roleplay in front of some people.

I believe those in the 501st can vouch for me when I say this that I can Roleplay when required but at the same time not get over the top with it as some people can, it is finding that balance to the point where it isn't forcing other people to feel awkward in a situation that might not even require Roleplay. For instance to get people into the 501st I hand out Brochures and even have two binds set up for it one being "/me Hands over Brochure" and the other being the link to the Brochure, It is simple things that set things apart from one another and sometimes people go "Wow he made a brochure how cool is he" and other times I get told "Nerd, why would anyone do that" so it is a bit hit and miss when it comes to Roleplay.

• Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/29/2018 at 8:01 AM, Max said:

Well the reason I started it is to get players todo RP more whoever did the best RP would get 10$ it worked for a while a lot of people did a good job @Washington MOH was just a medal and I agree its stupid but there is nothing wrong with giving credit to someone who has great talent with RP standards all he gets is a tag and 10$ for a week and as I said MOH was a perma thing basically created to show off a tag in game.  IDK if it's useful now depending on how Tyzen runs things and I have not been on a lot to see if people RP hardcore anymore but yea also the RP of the week is kinda useless without the 10$ @Carter if you need me to do the paying thing I still will.

I don't know why you've had to pour so much money into the server for a measly 10$ a week, Zim should be able to give out 10$ store credit for this without affecting the server. #SaveMax'sWallet!

• Funny 1
  • 1 month later...

Name of the person nominated: site lord mathiago

What they did: started the gonk droid wars of 23800 and introduced 3 new characters (forum rp)

When they did it: in the last 2 weeks

Any screenshots/videos to show this: the 3 threads he made 

1. I want gnok. Droid please ad gonk droid 

2.  I have changed the deal 

3. Your 24 hours are up

———————————————————.       You can find all of these in general rp in cw there 100% lore friendly

12 minutes ago, Xx_EpicGamer_xX said:

Name of the person nominated: site lord mathiago

What they did: started the gonk droid wars of 23800 and introduced 3 new characters (forum rp)

When they did it: in the last 2 weeks

Any screenshots/videos to show this: the 3 threads he made 

1. I want gnok. Droid please ad gonk droid 

2.  I have changed the deal 

3. Your 24 hours are up

———————————————————.       You can find all of these in general rp in cw there 100% lore friendly

+1 because it’s like the only one in months 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, Carter said:

I usually update this when I attend the meetings but I have no idea who they picked this week XD

ROLEPLAYER OF THE WEEK FOR 2/17/19 (uhhh im bad at dates) is 

Rancor Medic Blue

@Blueberry Juice is him

Edited by 41st Logic

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

• 2 weeks later...

I nominate loopy for role player of the week. He is in depth with his medical RP. Working on both an alien medical document for the 327th and ensuring that he implements the proper procedures depending on which species he is operating on. Both fulfilling his role in the battlefield as well as his medical work.

• Agree 2

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

I’d like to nominate Ribs for roleplayer of the week. I know what you’re thinking “who?” 

Well ribs can only play weekends, which seriously is unfortunate because he is one of the best damn roleplayers in my battalion. This week hes been spending his time helping @BigZach come up with a new system for medic roleplay. And its actually managed to impress me, I’d also like to bring attention to the fact that he doesn’t often break character in game, and is one hell of a translator, hes a great roleplayer and a great guy, unfortunately the price of that is that he can only play weekends

I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot.

On 10/29/2018 at 4:39 AM, Carter said:

It's the beginner version the only current MoH holder is Egg and its a hard bar to reach

Incorrect, Smokes has a Medal of Honor

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

I saw Chrome, he does a lot of rp whether it is Sith or Jedi

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Name of the person nominated: Kopple 

What they did: Exceptional roleplay during an event as an event job one of the few rare times where I wouldn't be worried by what my event job was doing and he would listen and keep the story on track amazing roleplayer he definitely deserves this award

When they did it: 7/17/19

Any screenshots/videos to show this: Nah