Staff Meeting Notes 10/27/2018

High Staff PTS

Chambers: Enforce and Create more RP, if people are busy they won’t AFK/Be Mingy. Do NPC stuff, Passive RP. More RP interactions, be more in character. Create more RP scenarios. If you don't have dupes, grab them from the staff discord. If you don’t know how to load a file, then ask a VA/HA

Andrews: New way to become a TRO, also un-private hours

Dragon: Fill out the Admin choice form, Contact an HA. Make sure that people are supposed to be in their whitelists

Lighig: Log training and take tickets. Don’t go into both branches if you don’t think you can handle it.

Nade: Cha Cha Slide

Sinister: If your rank in the GM discord is wrong then @ a GMO to fix it. Make sure your nickname is your Staff name

Andrews: Everyone needs to be in the Trainer Discord

Zyner: Be excellent to each other, we are a community don’t be tards and don’t cause drama and be nice to each other.

Square(Done by Chambers): New HA spot opening up. Be Proactive. Keep doing the good work.

General Staff PTS 

(N/A)I can't take tickets other people are taking them. - Answer: Take tickets faster, or use do more branch work.

Quill: I want a new DB -Answer:  Make one in single player and show it Chambers

Kdog: asked about Test tickets - AnswerDON’T TAKE THEM if they are for testing/training unless it has been there for over a minute

Acid: Asking about tickets vs trainings - Answer: Just do the most you can in both

Trixx: Do I need to put my battalion name in my RP name - Answer: No it's up to the BCMD

Staff Promotions:

NA->A

Alexz

Jags

Mortar

UnejamMut

Randwack

A->SA

Lucifer

• Agree 3
  • 3 years later...

holy fuck

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• 1 month later...
Forum Admin

I despise all of you

• Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3