Unexpected Attack (BGCrafter)

BGCrafter

Name: BGCrafter 

Who helped (If applicable): Heart

Event Name: Unexpected Attack

Summary of the story: The republic venator received a fake distress signal from coordinates near an astreoid field. They hyperspaced there to evaluate the situation. 3 frigates warped out of hyperspace out of nowhere. They attacked the venator, and boarded 2 Commando Droids and 1 Sith Lord. One of the commano droids planted bombs in the Engine room while the other Commando and the Sith went and captured a Naval personel. During the negotiations the Commando droid downloaded some of the data of the venator. Fortunately for the Republic, the Commando droid with the data was successfully eliminated and the enemies- DESTROYED!

What was the result of the event?: Win for the Republic

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: I would say both 

•  

Neutral
Reasons
* Spawning was great I like it how you spawned all over the ship especially areas we dont go (Docking bay, Starboard guns) 

* Overal Droid HP/ARMOR was reasonable same with Proficiency

* One problem I had is that you kicked one of my troopers after using the Turbo lazers. I know he was an idiot and using them incorrectly but instead of resorting to respawn (which didnt work due to a glitch) You shouldve told him in OOC to get off which would be easier than kicking him and him trying to reconnect which takes a while. By the time he came back the event was over and it kinda ruined it for him tbh

Overall quality is the same like all main server events the points that I stated are the reasons I stayed neutral

• Winner 1
1 minute ago, BlackiSblack said:

Neutral
Reasons
* Spawning was great I like it how you spawned all over the ship especially areas we dont go (Docking bay, Starboard guns) 

* Overal Droid HP/ARMOR was reasonable same with Proficiency

* One problem I had is that you kicked one of my troopers after using the Turbo lazers. I know he was an idiot and using them incorrectly but instead of resorting to respawn (which didnt work due to a glitch) You shouldve told him in OOC to get off which would be easier than kicking him and him trying to reconnect which takes a while. By the time he came back the event was over and it kinda ruined it for him tbh

Overall quality is the same like all main server events the points that I stated are the reasons I stayed neutral

I am sorry for that. That was my first ever event and I still dont know what to do in certain situations. One person came to me and explained it so I guess I will perform better in the future. Sorry for that again! ❤️

• Friendly 1