[10/17/2018] Clonewars Update V1.4

Zim

• Retired Founder

Clonewars Update | October 17th 2018

Hey guys. It's me, Zim. How you all doing? Good hopefully. Anyways, I went ahead and got you boys an update here. This text is also kind of important, moving forward, so read it. So, first things first, as to the update, please make sure to report any bugs you find below, give them a nice format with some bold text so I can find them easier, that would be swell. Next, for server suggestions in relation to adding or removing content, such as props, ships, weapons, etc. They will be accepted / decline, however you may not see some of them added right away, as I am currently reworking our workshop addons for when the new map drops. Meaning these will come at the same time. Lastly, the reason this updates song is "Drama". Obviously there has been an influx in the childish behavior lately from some users. We as the Founders and High Staff have decided to finally cut down the users that are causing issues, repeat offenders, old members causing issues, etc. For some reason everyone assumes these are random, but I assure you we have plenty of reason for each ban. So I request people stop attempting to get involed in every issue they were not apart of, this also goes for posting useless garbage, it only harms your own reputation, even if your buddies think "Oh great job there!" High staff just lower their opinion of you and your intent on the server. If you're not feeling persuaded, look at it this way, every single time I need to go deal with another drama situation, I am pulled away from further updates, and projects, such as models, the map, the gamemode, the optimizations, etc. To wrap up my little rant, I will be taking an LOA near the end of October for a week or two. This is so I can destress and so I won't want to rip my eyes out every message I get. While I am gone, users are to go to Jackson, Joah, Square, or Chambers.

Thank you.

Update Log:

Added:
- New Dooms Unit Models.
- New Null Models.
- 91st Lightning Squad.
- Optimizations to TFA.
- Optimizations to the Starwars Gamemode.
- Optimizations to the Hex Shield.
- Optimizations to bodygrouper.
- Small Optimizations to vehicle base.

Modified:
- Westar-M5
- Null Westar-M5
- Marines Westar-M5

Removed:
- 104th Sharpshooter

• Agree 1
  • Winner 5
  • Friendly 4
2 minutes ago, Zim said:

What's wrong with them?
They look exactly how the lore RC scopes looked.

I'll show you a video of the issues later on, its not the aesthetics of the scopes its the functionality

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

6 hours ago, Zim said:

Hey guys. It's me, Zim. How you all doing? Good hopefully. Anyways, I went ahead and got you boys an update here. This text is also kind of important, moving forward, so read it. So, first things first, as to the update, please make sure to report any bugs you find below, give them a nice format with some bold text so I can find them easier, that would be swell. Next, for server suggestions in relation to adding or removing content, such as props, ships, weapons, etc. They will be accepted / decline, however you may not see some of them added right away, as I am currently reworking our workshop addons for when the new map drops. Meaning these will come at the same time. Lastly, the reason this updates song is "Drama". Obviously there has been an influx in the childish behavior lately from some users. We as the Founders and High Staff have decided to finally cut down the users that are causing issues, repeat offenders, old members causing issues, etc. For some reason everyone assumes these are random, but I assure you we have plenty of reason for each ban. So I request people stop attempting to get involed in every issue they were not apart of, this also goes for posting useless garbage, it only harms your own reputation, even if your buddies think "Oh great job there!" High staff just lower their opinion of you and your intent on the server. If you're not feeling persuaded, look at it this way, every single time I need to go deal with another drama situation, I am pulled away from further updates, and projects, such as models, the map, the gamemode, the optimizations, etc. To wrap up my little rant, I will be taking an LOA near the end of October for a week or two. This is so I can destress and so I won't want to rip my eyes out every message I get. While I am gone, users are to go to Jackson, Joah, Square, or Chambers.

TL;DR

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

@Zim If you want to add this I got a Update on the mapper

He says he was workinh on it and then i think last week, or the other week someone stole he credit card, and he had a bunch of legal issues to settle, but He told me yesterday that he is now back to optimizing the map, and keep me up on the process. 

IF ANYONE HAS QUESTION ASK ME AND I WILL TRY AND ANSWER THEM. THX

-Poopin

Former: Liaison

On 10/18/2018 at 12:57 AM, Zim said:

What's wrong with them?
They look exactly how the lore RC scopes looked.

made a bug repot on it

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander