Scribbles - Maul Massacre, Purple Vengence

Scribbles

Name: Scribbles

Who helped (If applicable): Alfa, Boutineer, Sixta, Sinister, Cookies

Event Name: Maul Massacre

Summary of the story: Maul, Furious that dathomir got permanently scarred by Crimsons order of a planetary strike.  As revenge maul took a bunch of children hostage, the republics weakness. Taking advantage of this he tried to negotiate, children for Crimson. Unfortunately, due to the republics debating and mauls lack of patience, children died. All of them. Then began an all out fight between remainign night brothers and Maul, with his brother Savage. 

What was the result of the event?: Good

Was this more of a role play oriented or "shoot em up" oriented event: Roleplay beginning, Shootemup midway through. 

Neutral.

The Galatic Marines were holding the Hypermatter Corps. Somehow, some hostile people got in behind us to a locked and sealed room; with no other ways to get in except for one. I would like it if we could try to make it somewhat realistic next time. Either then that, it was a pretty good event.

Raider.

Edited by Raider
5 minutes ago, Raider said:

Neutral.

The Galatic Marines were holding the Hypermatter Corps. Somehow, some hostile people got in behind us to a locked and sealed room; with no other ways to get in except for one. I would like it if we could try to make it somewhat realistic next time. Either then that, it was a pretty good event.

Raider.

Yea i spoke to the guy about that. Many Apologizes 

Edited by Scribbles
  • Friendly 1