I cant come up with a creative title for this so fuck it

Hello, greetings, how art thou.

Some of you may remember from way back when the forbidden server, starting with I ending with cefuse, was home to all. I was there in spec ops battalion for around 2 months if not more. I became friends with many people, tacts, zomb, just to name a few. Anyways, I had to leave for military training, and now that I've come back from this extensive break I'd like to kind of explain to you my first impressions of everything in three simple, formal words.

What the fuck.

I was so thrown off for my first five minutes back on icefuse, my first question I remember being is "Where's Joah?" Wrong fucking question I guess. It was from there, in a longwinded story I dare not waste time writing out, that I found this server. I'm more than happy to join, after seeing the videos of icefuse's corruption and the shithole its become and still is becoming, this is a better place to be. After all, it was with you guys I had the most fun.

Thats pretty much it for a longwinded hello, I figured I might as well come up with something a little less bland than a simple introduction, after all if you've heard the whispers or remember the legend you don't need an introduction, you just need to know one thing. 

I'm Back.

and for those of you unaware or completely in the dark, forgive my sense of pride, it comes with the sense of humor and small penis size. You will eventually learn more about me I'm sure, like a fucking black sheep I'm always sticking out. Dont be afraid to talk to me or joke with me,  unless I've had a bad day I typically return the favor. (I promise mods, im not a minge.)

QUEUE BADASS EXIT MUSIC 

*rides off into sunset, hence the name*

• Agree 1